Peak Oil Profiteer Late Pledge
Leave your email to be notified when the late pledges open.
When they said you’d have to get your hands dirty, they weren’t lying.....
Peak Oil Profiteer is a card-driven board game set in a war-torn nation that’s got a lot of oil and noone who can help sell it! That’s where you come in, fresh off the plane and ready to make your Oil Corporation the most cash, whatever the cost.
It plays in under an hour, is quick to grasp and features:
- Simultaneous action selection
- Asymmetric power upgrades
- Cut-Throat player interaction
Each round, you’ll double guess your opponents as you secretly lay out your next move:
- Bribe and dig up dirt on local leaders, to make sure you have them working for you.
- Sell weapons to one warring faction - and then the other! Hey, you’re not here to take sides!
- Fight your competitors over lucrative drilling rights, having the right political leader in your pocket may sweeten the deal.
- Sell that Oil when the price is high! But beware - the Military runs these docks and you’ll want to make sure they are working for you… not your competitors!
- Improve your workforce by hiring a unique and powerful team of ‘rule breakers’ that will help you stay one step ahead...
Act fast, corruption is about to bring this country to its knees, and we want our pockets filled by the time that happens.
AUTHOR: TOBIAS GOHRBANDT AND HEIKO GÜNTHER | ART: HEIKO GÜNTHER | PUBLISHER: 2 TOMATOES GAMES