THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- We collect the advertising identifier (Apple’s IDFA and Google’s advertiser ID) in our mobile apps.
- We integrate many third party SDKs in to our services. These SDKs are used for advertising to our users, analyze service usage, enabling in-app purchases, or providing game services like achievements and leaderboards. We allow third party operators this collected solely for internal operations of the service as permitted by applicable rules and laws. This could include, but is not limited to, persistent advertising identifiers, geolocation information, and IP address. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
- We allow third parties to collect some anonymous information by which users cannot be identified. Non-personal information may include technical information about your device, such as your browser type, screen resolution, device type, language, type of operating system and geo location (only general location). Non-personal information is gathered by third party services while you are accessing the service. They are allowed to use this information to conduct research and analysis, but only for strictly limited purposes. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
- Internally, we also reserves the right to collect anonymous information for research and analysis. This information is generic in nature and cannot be used to individually identify a user. This information is collected each time a user runs one of our services.
SERVICE SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- In order to support some services, we may collect identifiers associated with a user’s account on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, or game services like Apple Game Center, Google Play Game Services.
- Additionally, we may also use a user’s profile picture from social networks or game services, but this will stay on the device and will not be transmitted to us.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Advertisers collect data regarding advertisement performance, user’s interaction with ads, our apps and user’s interests. Collected data may include user’s personal information in order to serve users ads and for the third parties’ legitimate business interests.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Third party operators are allowed to collect and use non-personal information to conduct research and analysis, or to target advertisements, or other limited purposes. This information cannot be user to individually identify any user. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
- Similarly, we also use non-personal information to conduct research and analysis. We do this to improve our services in future updates or to gain knowledge about how our users our interacting with the service.
WHAT WE DO WITH SERVICE SPECIFIC INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- If we collects identifiers associated with a user’s account on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, or game services like Apple Game Center, Google Play Game Services, then it is explicitly required for some feature in that service. For example, the identifier could be saved so that a user’s connections on the social network can see their high score or progress in the game. As stated elsewhere in this policy, you can contact us to have this information deleted for yourself or your child under the age of 13.
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children using our services, as outlined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
When we determine that a service is directed and children under the age of 13, we will configure all of our internal systems such that no personal information will be collected, and configure all relevant third-party integrations appropriately such that no personal information will be collected for users of that service. For additional information, please refer to the privacy policies of our third party operators to understand what they are doing to further protect your child’s privacy.
Services that are determined to be targeted at children will still receive advertisements from our third-party operators, and promotions from us using our internal systems. In this case the ads and promotions will not be targeted at specifically for users, but will be broadcast to all users of the service.
If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us using the information below and we will delete the information from our systems.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The scenarios in which we will share your personal data are as follows:
- we determine that it is required by law;
- we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property;
- we are participating in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets;
- we have your consent; and
- as described above in relation third-party operators collecting information from our services.
Under no other circumstances will we share, sell, rent, or release your data.
You may contact us to request access, change, update or delete your personal information at any time via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We follow generally accepted industry standards and internal procedures to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- Advertising Networks: We allows advertisements from the Third Party ad networks to be displayed in our services. We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the third party ad networks are configured to comply with applicable privacy laws, and we reasonably believe this to be the case for each of them. If we determine a service to be directed at children under the age of 13, we configure each of these ad networks to be compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). For persons in European Union countries, we also configure networks to respect user’s choice to opt-out of behavioural advertising to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF THE THIRD PARTY OPERATORS WE CURRENTLY USE IN OUR SERVICES, THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION, AND LINKS TO THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES:
Apple, Game Center
Google Play, AdMob, Google Play Game Services